Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Expecting too much??

So...lately I feel like I want nothing to do with friends because I feel like they just don't understand what I'm going through. Don't get me wrong most of my friends seem to care and a few are very supportive but it's the others that just don't get it that SOO annoy me. I have kept most of this a secret from some of my friends and family but more recently I have started to open up because I now realize I need all the support I can get. Most of my friends have just got married or will be heading in that direction soon, so I do have to remember that they are not in the same place as I am. So even though I haven't told them about this blog yet, I'm thinking I might to give them an inside to my feelings and how 24/7 I'm thinking about what CD I'm on, how many days past IUI am I, if I was pregnant when would my due date be, if this month doesn't work what next, will my insurance cover the next step?? These are just a few of the millions of things that I think about on a daily basis. So am I expecting too much if I haven't even let them in to understand what I am truly feeling, instead of just my happy front that I always put on? Ughh sorry for the rant!

In other news I'm 5 days past IUI and the 2ww is killing me!! Every time I say it's going to get easier & I won't look into all the "symptoms" I think I'm feeling but I haven't got to that point. It's still torturous!! Cross your fingers for us...I so hope the 3rd times the charm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment